Thursday 5 April 2012 - 0 comments

We sing, we dance, we play the Kazoo

Children's  photo sessions are so much fun, and I love it when moms and dads are ready to 'work it' with me! This amazing couple brought their precious Milo in for his 6 month half-session, and sing and dance we did! In harmony yet! I imagine there is a lot of singing in their house, and how beautiful is that? I felt so blessed to be sharing in a celebration of Milo, in my studio. The love was just swirling around this perfect little babe. Oh, I love what I do!!






So sweet of Mom to send this email after receiving her CD! thank you!

Hi Chantel,

I have been meaning to let you know that we love the photos. There are so many beautiful shots - it makes it hard to choose which ones to print! We will look forward to getting more done in the fall.

Thanks so much!
Patty 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Milo's Session was a Half-Session. We spent 45 minutes in studio, and mom and dad received a CD of their photos (30 of which are edited) 10 days after our appointment. Cost: $90

www.facebook.com/chantelcameronphotography  Please 'Like' and share my page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment