Saturday 7 April 2012 - , 0 comments

Easter Mini-Sessions

Happy Easter everyone! I was blessed to have some lil' bunnies visit me in the photo studio this week for their Easter Mini-Sessions. Knowing that many families get together to celebrate Easter -  I just can't think of anything sweeter for grandmas, grandpas, aunties etc. to receive than a beautiful photo such as these! So utterly sweet, and their beautiful colors gives us hope of spring. I hope everyone has a very fun egg hunt this morning, and special moments to share all day long!


  









Stay tuned for next month's 'Mommy and Me' Mini's Week.  I can't wait to capture that special bond between moms and their babies (even if they are grown babies, my oldest baby is 8!). It's  a great gift for Mother's day - for yourself or a special mom in your life!
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter...
Love C

PS: Enjoyed this page? Please share it with your friends! Click on one of your fav buttons below... and leave me a comment too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment