Monday 23 April 2012 - 0 comments

It's a Girl! Baby Avery

I love newborn sessions, not just for the beautiful squeezable, perfect little babe who has entered our world, but for the whole family who has just transitioned to add a family member who was so loved before anyone even laid eyes on them. For the anticipation pre-birth, the intense experience of birth, the relief of the arrival, and the welcoming and introductions to all the family of their new sibling, neice/nephew, grandchild, and so on. Then the first week - caring for babe and mom, being sensitive to new brothers and sisters, and so much more. All of this is going on, and still these families call me. For Photos. I am just so blessed to be a part of this, and to offer a snapshot in time of littleness, perfectness, and love.




I had the opportunity to join the Turner family to celebrate the arrival of Avery at their home. I enjoy meeting families in their home at this time - it's easier for them, and offers me the opportunity and challenges me to capture some unique images using parts of their home as a backdrop. I always use natural window light, otherwise called 'ambient light'.


This is always one of my favorite images from a newborn session, where I 'wrap' mom and dad around baby. Through this pose, I try to show the love that surrounds their child. I simply love this one - what do you think?

family newborn image


Tiny toes
Thank you for sharing your precious little one with me. She is perfectly gorgeous, and as she grows in to a little girl, school-aged, teen, etc., I'm thrilled that you will have these photos to look back and remember how little she was. So precious!

www.chantelcameron.com

More newborn images from Chantel Cameron Photography can be viewed here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment