Sunday 19 February 2012 - 0 comments

What you share with me


What I so enjoy about weddings, besides capturing them, is the wise, wonderful thoughts shared by pastors, priests, commissioners etc., about what makes a successful marriage, partnership, and how to make it to your 50th anniversary - still in love. Equally as sweet are the words shared between the newly married couple, their parents and loved ones. I swear, it's like weekly marriage counselling! (not that my hubby and I need it per se, but we can all learn somethin') Midnight post-wedding is like magic hour for me, I come sweeping back into Stuart's arms, so happy from the day, and so newly in love again. And I'll be honest, part of my euphoria is probably from having a day off of full-time mommy-hood - so gratefulness is part of love too! :) 
So... thank you!
C

0 comments:

Post a Comment