Sunday 19 February 2012 - 0 comments

Bringin' a little Beauty

Devon Wedding 
I read a quote a couple weeks ago - and I wish I had copied it somewhere! I believe it was by Woodrow Wilson, and said something along the lines that bringing beauty to the world was not our work, but our life's duty. I loved it, as that is what I endeavour with Chantel Cameron Photography, to bring beauty to the world, or at least show the beauty that exists naturally. I believe it is our reason for being, our 'raison d'etre'. It wakens our cells and frees our mind. It makes us better people, and makes for a better, more beautiful world.
Sherwood Park Wedding
To me, the most beautiful thing in the world is love. We are loved unconditionally by our Creator, we share love with our families, our partners, our children. There are so many aspects of love that I am passionate about capturing - kindness, tenderness, patience, and knowing and respecting one's true soul. And all of this creates - connection, those wee little fibres that represent all that I wrote above, that tie us to one another, and make us more whole somehow. 

Tofield Wedding
 Through my camera, computer and my skill and self, I wish to share with the world the beauty that lies within you, and the beauty of the love and connection that is shared between you. By sharing, I mean that I want your images to be accessible to you, which is why I charge session fees rather than sell prints,  and why I offer every session a CD with the right to print as you wish. I want good value for your dollar - offering great service, fast turnaround time, and an enjoyable photographic experience. And my passion, my reason for being, is the beautiful images that I create and give to the world.
Cheers!
C

0 comments:

Post a Comment