Sunday 18 March 2012 - 0 comments

I can't get over her eyes...

Wow, I still have happy shivers running up my spine after editing Kayla's 6 month session! This perfect little bunny has the most gorgeous eyes - so much that I think her daddy better watch out when she gets older! One flash of those eyes in a Senior High Hallway, and all the boys will swoon!

But this session was all about celebrating her half-birthday, and enjoying every bit of her smiles, happy coos, and perfect baby skin. Love it!

beautiful baby eyes photography

six month baby photography

six month baby sitting with tutu
I see this as a beautiful canvas above a fireplace...

beautiful peek from baby photo
Peek-a-boo!
Happy half-birthday Kayla, thank you for bringing a smile to my day!

www.chantelcameron.com
Edmonton Area Wedding and Family Photographer
Kayla's Session was a half session for $90. This includes a 45 min. session, a CD of all images with Print rights, and the best 30 images are edited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment