Saturday 24 March 2012 - 0 comments

Birthday Photo-Sessions

Birthday Photo shoot
Booking a birthday photo session a little early allows you to use the photos in your invitations or 'thank you' cards. I did a quick session with my son Ian prior to his 8th birthday, and created some fun and personalized birthday invites and thank you's with his mug on the front! All you need is Microsoft Word and a home printer to create your own cards.  Let me know if you are interested in playing with the Chalkboard speech bubbles - they are fun to get creative with -  and you just might feel like a Pinterest Goddess!



birthday studio photosession

Puppy love
Ian's Photo Session was shot in my home studio. Pets allowed! They are part of your family too. Marking a milestone stage in baby's life? Let me know a few of baby's favourite games, foods and tricks at this stage, and I will incorporate a list into one of your baby's pictures! A great scrap-booking keepsake.
Happy celebrating - you!
C
www.chantelcameron.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment