Thursday 28 March 2013 - , , 0 comments

Isaac at 6 months | Sherwood Park Children's Photographer

This sweet little boy has been through a lot in his first bit of life. There was a time of terrible illness due to severe allergies, a time where his life was in the hands of our amazing Stollery Children's Hospital. A time when I feared our initial newborn session might be all we have of him.

I thank God for his miracle of recovery. And I am thrilled to share Isaac's 6 month session.

It is beautiful how such a time brings us perspective, and love how his mom and dad have held several photo-sessions, each time including a new piece of Isaac's extended family. Everyone has had their chance to celebrate their baby Isaac. I hear Uncle Chris has asked to be next in line. Too cool.

We met at one of my favorite indoor locations in Sherwood Park. As I edited this session I thought: Every blue-eyed child should have a photo session here!

Six month sessions are especially scrumptious: all smiles, sitting, connection. And while baby has grown, he/she is still very much mom and dad's sweet little punkin'.






Isaac's six month session was a 45 minute edited session.

Return to Website
Follow my latest work on Facebook



0 comments:

Post a Comment