Saturday 17 November 2012 - , , 0 comments

Halloween Party! Children's Photography

I was thrilled to join two mom's group Halloween Parties this season, to help capture all the adorable little critters, cowboys, princesses and superheroes! There are some amazingly creative moms crafting up costumes out there!

I offer 5 edited digital files for $25, brought studio lighting and backdrop where needed. I'd love to join your Christmas party to to the same!





So clever; mama tree and her lil' tree-huggin bear...



And my favorite, Sushi!



Each mom received her 5 digital files in High Resolution (suitable for printing) without watermarks, on my online gallery. She could then download, print and share however she wished. What a great keepsake of their 'howling' great time!

Back to my website
Follow my latest work on Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment