Tuesday 9 October 2012 - 0 comments

A Legislature Family Session

This lovely family from Spruce Grove met me for a photo session at the Alberta Legislative Grounds in September. Tanis wanted photos that incorporated an interesting background, and the Legislature has endless opportunities for interesting and varied backgrounds! In a quick 90 minute session, we buzzed around the main building utilizing the different heights, backdrops, and colors. I was thrilled with the results, and I'm sure that they will be too!



PS - great job kids! You were awesome - right with me the entire session!








Fall colors may be fading - but the Legislature looks great all year long! There is still time to book and get your family session done in time to send out with the Christmas cards! This family session was a half-session (45 min) for $90. It was my most popular this fall; great for kids, as they don't get worn out! Every session receives a CD of all images, the best of which are edited.

Back to my website
Follow my most recent work on facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment